Forum

Call sign: Actionhero

Age (must be over 18 years old): 33

Your type of internet connection and speed: TalkTalk  38mbps

Your timezone: GMT

Your availability during the week and or weekends: Mon & Tue all day, and  Thurs and Saturday evenings

Your approximate number of flight hours already spent on DCS: 700

Your knowledge level with the integrated DCS Mission Editor: I  have made a few missions in ME for myself but nothing overly complicated.

Your preferred chopper (you can love them all!): your expectations w.r.t BSD.: I don't have a favourite chopper, I like what they all bring to the party and find them all enjoyable to fly.

My expectations: I hope to learn the helis in a lot more depth than i already do, to become a more competent pilot and to take part in coop missions, and make some friends a long the way. I look forward to flying with you.

• Re: New Application - Actionhero

by » 3 years ago

Welcome Actionhero! 
    We have you all set up for your IF today! 

Once you decide you like what you see, you will be asked to join as a trainee. You will have access to all the documents and information to help you advance and learn the helicopters you fly.

The readiness level progression starts at RL3 and moves to RL1. We ask you at least attend twice a month to stay current on the training.
    The more you are here and active the more you will learn and advance.

There are many knowledgeable pilots to help you along the way, any questions you have feel free to ask.

BK

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.