HELO WORLD by BLACKSHARKDEN is live!
Our very first public server is going live now! This has been a massive undertaking for several months by our best mission designers (namely Fargo and Statua) and dozens of our pilots for beta testing, but we are now confident enough that HELO WORLD will offer the DCS community the best helicopter experience available bar none! Yes, this is bold, but we have been looking around for what is available and took the challenge to make everything better!
The HELO WORLD public server is offering you the BLACKSHARKDEN experience less the milsim aspects or the need to become a member. It does stick though to its three founding principles: a FIXED WING FREE environment, NO Players Vs Players and encouraging COOPERATIVE missions. We value the roles of ALL the DCS helicopters and give them meaningful tasks that will influence the outcome of the battle.
Exclusive and improved scripts unlock all the potential for rotary wings operations in DCS. In this server, you will be able to perform the following tasks:
- Close air support (Troops in contact)
- Sector control (capture areas while fighting against vastly improved AI)
- FARP activation (Mi-8, UH-1H and UH-60L are heroes too. Provide the required logistics to support the ongoing battle)
- Oil Rig assault
- Maritime security and VBSS (Visit, Board, Search, Seizure)
- Anti submarine warfare (on selected helicopter types only)
- Counter Insurgency Operations (COIN) (work in progress)
The HELO WORLD Public server can be found on the DCS server list at "Helo World by [BSD] BlackSharkDen" and runs on the Syria Map with no password. Make sure to check out our dedicated HELO World public space on our BSD Discord Server so you can get all up to speed on all those amazing and exclusive functionalities.