Forum

Callsign: Gunner

Connection type/speed: Broadband  Timezone: -5 GMT (EST)

Availability: Most nights 1700-2200 variable based on kids schedules

Flight Hours: Minimal

Mission Editor knowledge: Nill

Preferred Airframe: UH-1H, future modules AH-64, OH-58, (fingers crossed, AH-1)

Expectations: Training in a comprehensive environment, with a nod toward realism and a higher paced mission tempo than I've seen in other groups.

A little about me... I'm prior service USMC. I'm all about the teamwork and enjoying an immersive environment. I've been a long time gamer, probably longer than most people playing DCS, today. But I'm always happy to learn and challenge myself to keep up and contribute to the team. I really look forward to making new friends here and enjoying this sim the way its meant to be played.

• Re: New Application - Gunner

by » 3 years ago

Hello Gunner and welcome to BSD.

Thanks for your introduction. I saw you already had your intro flight before your paperwork was done. I hope our guys explained to you how we are working and that you are happy with it. The three helicopters you are interested each belong to a different platoon from the BSD organization point of view (AH, UH, OH) and the ATMs are consequently slightly different. As we are having more helicopters in each category, we will make those ATM becoming slightly more helicopter specific at some point.

This also means that you will have to choose at some point a preferred role and, depending on the readiness level required for any given missions, a preferred chopper. This does not mean you won't be able to fly other RW than the one you choose, but it will be only on a case by case basis. I hope this is OK for you.

I am setting you all up on the website and Discord. Looking forward to flying with you soon.

BaDCrC.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.