Forum

Callsign: Maze

Connection type/speed: 60MBS+

Timezone: BST (UTC+1)

Availability: most weeknights and weekends (19:00 - 23:00); some weekend days 12:00 - 15:00 as well.

Flight Hours in DCS:

- Huey - 10h

- KA50 - 2.5h

Mission Editor knowledge: none

Expectations: To find a group of like-minded people with whom I can have a great time flying realistic combat missions, hone my skills and discuss all kinds of flight related topics in a mature way.

I've spent 600+ hours in MS Flight Simulator, and another few hundred in various other sims (Gunship; IL-2 Sturmovik; Warthunder; etc.), before I fully gravitated towards helicopters. I spent the last few years flying helicopters in ARMA (400+ hours), but am very new to DCS.

I'd like to make the Huey as my main choice of helicopter, and learn all the required skill to become a useful member of the team. I don't mind flying support / logistics missions, as as long as I'm in the air i'm happy. Once the Hind gets released, I'd like to give it a go as it is just as iconic to me as the Huey (I like the idea of multi-crew operations as well).

I understand that I have a lot to learn, but I hope with your support (and lots of training) I can become a useful part of the team soon.

• Re: New Application for Maze

by » 4 years ago

Thanks for this intro Maze. I do appreciate your mind set here. Like all squadrons, it is a lot based on give and receive. You'll be assigned to our EU company and the UH platoon for the Huey. You Platoon leader will be Memphis. (@[BSD] Memphis291 on BSD Discord). Once you are on Discord (I think you are already?) give Memphis or an IP a shout for your intro flight. We'll see where you are with the UH-1H and you'll see how we are working. 

See you soon online!

by » 4 years ago

Welcome to BSD also from me, Maze.
    I´m your Platoon Lead if you decide to become a Member of BSD EU-UH Platoon and will get in contact with you per DM in Discord for an Intro Flight.

by » 4 years ago

Thank you both for your warm welcome. :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.