Forum

New Application

in RECRUITMENT 4 years ago

Hello,

Call sign - Vulture 27

Age - 55 years old

Connection - Cable internet 200 mbs, normally pulling 70 fps maxed out.

Time Zone - Eastern united States, North Carolina

Availability - Normally flying every night

Flight Hours - DCS about two years every night.  Used to fly the Huey and Mi-8 alot. I have a little over 4,000 hours in Hueys.

Mission Editor - Never messed with it.  With my schedule I would normally log in and fly.

Preferred Chopper - Huey of course, I have been flying the MI-8 a lot too.  I have the Gazelle and KA-50.  I have tinkered with the Gazell a little.

My expectations - First of all have fun.  I enjoy flying with a great group of people that love full immersion.  I retired from the Army in 2004 and miss the flying 

and the camaraderie of my aviation buddies.  I feel no matter what you do or have done, you can always learn more from others and that's what I would like to

do, is learn more.  I look forward to the opportunity to fly some helo missions with you all.  I do know that I will have to go back and study the manual start-up

procedures I have always done auto-start in DCS.  Looking forward to the future and thanks for the opportunity.

• Re: New Application

by » 4 years ago

Hello Vulture! Welcome!

Wow. 4,000 hours in the Huey? I guess you can teach us a few things too!

Thanks for this intro. The next step really is to jump on our Discord server and say hi. There will be an UT or IP around to have you on an intro flight. Nothing too formal. Just a good opportunity to meet and greet. 

Really looking forward to flying with you on line!

by » 4 years ago

Is there anyway to send a friend request on discord for your discord page.  For some reason when i click on the Discord link, it keeps trying to set me up a new Discord page.  My discord link is ~SCAR~ Vulture 27#0204   I would like to try and fly with you all this weekend if possible.

Thanks

by » 4 years ago

Disregard the request.  I was trying to login without the invite.  I am in now.

Thanks

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.