Forum

Callsign: Breeze

Connection: 200/20 Mbps

Hardware: I-7, 24 g ram, GTX 1070 8 g, VR- Lenovo Explorer, Saitek x-45 + Xbox controller for extra buttons/switches

Availability: Available most times

Flight Hours: Huey: 100+, Black Shark: 100+, Gazelle: 2 or 3 in the air, and more in pieces on the ground...

Mission Editor Experience: Limited basic knowledge. I have made some simple ones with basic triggers.

Expectations: I am looking forward to meeting and getting to hang out with other helicopter flight-sim enthusiasts. I would like to learn more about actual procedures for take off and landings and mission planning, improve my flying skills, and learn more about mission creation.

Personal: I am an aviation enthusiast. I grew up near an air base and with my father in the national guard there, I was able to get to hop in aircraft and talk to pilots, and get to look around and watch them work. I have never actually flown, lol, with the exception of a hot air balloon when i was a kid. At some point I will remedy this :) I am an easy going sort of guy and helicopters just seem to suit me. I love the sound of Huey rotor blades chopping away...

• Re: New Application for Breeze

by » 4 years ago

Hi Breeze! Long time no see man! Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself again!

I think a lot of things changed (and hopefully improved) since you came here. Unfortunately, inactive accounts are removed so you have to start with a shiny new one, an RL3 status and a fresh start with your flight hours!

BK told me you had your intro flight already so I set you up straight Trainee. I guess a couple of flights with our IP will have you back up and running! Ah yes,, you are assigned to the US company, UH platoon!.

See you soon online!

BaD

• Re: New Application for Breeze

by » 4 years ago

Hi BaD,

Thank You for the welcome back. I look forward to flying with all of you soon!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.