Forum

Mr.S Checking in

in RECRUITMENT 5 years ago
  • Call sign: Mr. S
  • Connection type: VDSL (40/20 Mbps)
  • Timezone: Alpha (Rome)
  • Availablity: varies, mostly nights (1830 and 2130 UTC) to and saturday mornings ( 0600-1130 UTC)
  • hrs in DCs: high hundreds?
  • knowledge level with the integrated DCS Mission Editor: very basic.
  • preferred chopper: UH1, Mi8.

I would like to be in a group where I can fly with some like minded helicopter pilots, with the right amount of structure (not too little, not too much) but still relaxed to allow fun (it doesn't need to be a second job). I like flying on higgit from time to time for that reason, but I feel the need for something slightly more organized (emphasis on *slightly*)

• Re: Mr.S Checking in

by » 5 years ago

Italy! I guessed it, but wasn't sure. welcome from me, I will be one of your "team mates" in BSD(EU) if you decide to stay with us. Pretty good spread of nations represented in the EU squad, I won't try to list them as I will probably miss one out.

by » 5 years ago

Welcome to the BSD! 

You will find we are organized and still manage to have fun doing what we do. First thing we will do is have an introduction flight, nothing too hard just a fly around and have a chat. Its a chance for you to see how we are and decide if you like what we are doing.

Its also a chance for us to see where your skills are and what if anything needs to be worked on. Once you decide to join we have a readiness level program. You start at RL3 and work your way up to RL1. The tasks are not that hard and RL2 can be reached in a few flights. Most missions are built for RL2 and up. Only training mission are for RL3.

As I said on Discord,Wednesday I have a flight scheduled for 1800Z If you can make it at that time. Welcome to the group and I look forward to flying with you.

BK

by » 5 years ago

Welcome Mr S!

You already are into the right hands I can see. Looking forward to fly with you.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.