Forum

Hey Guys, been on your discord. now set up on the site so dropping a hello post ive been simming since FS95 days...yes i know airliner sim lol, although i did use falcon 4.0 back in the day i moved to dcs back in the dcs 1.2 days, and the shark was the first module i purchased. DCS really brough choppers alive for me and every since then been moving up with the helo modules, although i am a fixed wing guy, i do struggle to find like minding indivudals when it comes to helos, and so the story begins that brings me here. our call sign - Maddog your age (must be over 18 years old) - 33 your type of internet connection and speed - Cabled 200mb your timezone - Zulu your availability during the week and or weekends. Weekend mornings preferable your approximate number of flight hours already spent on DCS - i dred to think but easy 300+ your knowledge level with the integrated DCS Mission Editor - basic placement, triggers is the tricky one for me your preferred chopper (you can love them all!) - fan of them all but if i had to choose KA-50 although the hind is fast growing on me your expectations w.r.t BSD. - wanting to share the roter head passion with like minded ppl and hoping to have fun and learn at the same time and co op missions
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.