Forum

Hexpul Checking In

in RECRUITMENT 2 years ago
  • your call sign: Hexpul
  • your age (must be over 18 years old): 30
  • your type of internet connection and speed: Gigabit
  • your timezone: UTC -6 (USA Midwest)
  • your availability during the week and or weekends: Not available Tuesdays & Thursdays
  • your approximate number of flight hours already spent on DCS: I started out in the Hornet late 2018 and joined a DCS Squadron (The Fighting Stingrays) that I am still apart of today. My role being a training instructor for nuggets on the Hornet. I bought the KA50 to satisfy my need for an attack helicopter in 2019 which lead me down the hill of eventually buying all the whirly birds available in DCS flying everything but the Mi-8 (just haven't had time to yet). I would guess I am close to 1000ish hours in DCS by now?
  • your knowledge level with the integrated DCS Mission Editor: A fair bit. Nothing major, but I have built my own missions to practice/ learn new modules.
  • your preferred chopper (you can love them all!) I am really enjoying the Hind, and of course like everyone else here I am super excited for the Apache.
  • your expectations BSD. I find you can't get the most out of DCS without joining a group that is dedicated to a platform. I am hoping BSD will better improve my helicopter skills and I look forward to doing large scale operations working with a Team of knowledgeable individuals.
  • No replies found for this topic.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.