Forum

Hello pilots, and thanks for approving my registration.
I'm based of Vancouver, Canada. Looking for coop flying (since flying alone lacks so much). I don't know everything, but learn quickly. Put about 50% of my DCS time into KA-50, the rest goes to fixed wing.
Good at mission building, proficient at lua. My availability typically is the most of the week nights after 10-10:30pm PST, although may depend on family situation (have wife/kids).

Looking forward to flying with you guys!

• Re: New application from sea2sky

by » 6 years ago

Hi Sea2sky!

Welcome to BSD! And glad to see you are familiar with mission building too! Why don't you join our discord server and setup a flight with one of us? We'll be able first to meet and greet, then also to evaluate what you need in terms of training to join us in our coop missions! You can click on the last icon at the bottom of the social bar on the left of the site to get the link to connect on our Discord server.

Looking forward to fly with you!

by » 6 years ago

Thanks! Will do.

by » 6 years ago

Yo - welcome aboard!   

I'm the only one here who hacks on lua so it's great to have another one of us around.   I'm very interested to see anything spiffy you've done or are working on.  

We're very happy to have you, and if you want to dig way in on the Ka-50, you are in the right place.   We have a few here who favor it and know a lot of it's dark and mysterious corners.  

/Fargo

by » 6 years ago

Hey Sea2sky, Welcome sir! As Fargo pointed out there are a bunch of us who know the KA-50 very well. We may learn a thing or two from you, and you may learn a few tricks from us. Join us on the Discord and chat a bit. Let's get a flight together and have some fun.

As far as CO-OP flying you have come to the right group, that is what we do. You may see a BSD pilot in a public server now and then but we do CO-OP for most of our flights, missions and training.

As a "On line player" I was in the public servers for years in many flight sims, Warbirds, Aces High, IL2 1946, Cliffs of Dover and DCS. The rinse and repeat got old and it wasn't fun anymore. I found flying with guys in a CO-OP environment, like minded pilots was a whole lot more fun than spawning, shooting, getting shot down and doing it again. Plus you get to know the guys you fly with on a level you can't get in a public sever most times.

Look forward to flying with you Sea!

BK 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.