Forum

• your call sign - Yogi
  • your age (must be over 18 years old) - 55
  • your type of internet connection and speed - WiFi slow (3mbs up/5mbs down) but crazy stable with a solid ping. 
  • your timezone - EST 
  • your availability during the week and or weekends. - 1900-2200 Mon-Fri. Anytime on weekends (Married with kids so have no life)
  • your approximate number of flight hours already spent on DCS - Wow... No clue. Ive been playing DCS actively since Flaming Cliffs so certainly in the thousands. 
  • your knowledge level with the integrated DCS Mission Editor - Advanced. I can do nearly anything in the mission editor save creating lua files. Havnt had a need yet but imagine it wouldnt be an issue. 
  • your preferred chopper (you can love them all!) - I do love them all but gravitate towards light fast attack helos so I would have to say the Gazelle. Im really looking forward to the OH58! Ive got allot of time in the Hip as well (not so light but fast). 
  • your expectations w.r.t BSD. - I'm Looking for a solid group with good organization that takes their flying seriously but themselves not to seriously. 
  • Re: New Application: Yogi

by » 3 years ago

Hi and welcome Yogi,

Always pleased to see another fan of the Mi-8. I am starting a campaign to refer to the Mil helicopters with the correctly pronounced prefix, MEEE!

So, Meee-8, Meee-24 etc! 

i hope you will join meee in this😄

Mole

Molevitch

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.