Forum

New application

in RECRUITMENT 3 years ago

Hello,

• your call sign: Blades3050
  • your age (must be over 18 years old): 30
  • your type of internet connection and speed: 100down25up
  • your timezone: Est
  • your availability during the week and or weekends:Work Monday thru Friday to roughly 1630, on most nights around 1800 and free most of the weekends/ normally flying in dcs
  • your approximate number of flight hours already spent on DCS: Approx. 200, mainly in mi8 (sling loads/troop transports) and Huey just troop transports
  • your knowledge level with the integrated DCS Mission Editor: enough knowledge to spawn an aircraft( very limited beyond that) 
  • your preferred chopper (you can love them all!): Mi8 and Huey, I have the gazelle and the ka-50, don’t really fly them and I can’t wait for the kw,hind, and the Apache. But I truly wished we had a variant of a 60 in here
  • your expectations w.r.t BSD.: I love flying helicopters, so helping me Improve my stick wiggling, but mainly helping in learning the systems would be amazing.
  • Re: New application

by » 3 years ago

Welcome Blades3050,

I see you are on discord, the next step is to get an informal flight with an IP\UT so we can see where you are with your skills and what, if anything is needed to work on.

It also gives you a chance to check us out and see if we are a good fit for what you are looking for.

We have different platoons for the choppers, UH, OH and AH. Pick what you want to start with flying missions with and you are free to transfer to another as they come up.

We try to find the middle ground from the casual player to the Mil-sim guy. Not too much but just enough. Some of our missions are Mil-sim spec's some are not.

You can be as active here as you want or just show up once a month to get your chopper fix. Its all up to you and how deep you want to go in this group.

Post on the discord for an intro flight with an Unit trainer or Instructor pilot to get you started.

More of a lift guy, in the Huey or MI-8 you want to be talking to Statua for your time zone.

Once again welcome to the Den.

BK

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.