Forum

Hey everyone, 

It's been about a year and a half since I have flown with BSD. We have definitely grown since then so I would like to take the opportunity to reintroduce myself to those who haven't had the chance to talk with me or fly with me. 

I am sure some of you have seen my name around the website or on discord, I am currently the XO and the squadron SP. The reason you guys haven't seen me around is because I was deployed to Kosovo for 9 months and took a little break from flight simming while I got settled into a new apartment and generally readjusted to life in the states especially with covid as the "new norm". I am still in a holding pattern on flying as I am still waiting on my new controls to arrive but in the meantime I do plan on retaking an active role in the BSD community. 

A little about me, I first started flying with BSD a couple months after it was started back in 2016, we were lucky to get 5 people on at a time back then so it really is nice to see what BSD has become. Shortly after joining BSD in 2016 I graduated Army flight school at Ft Rucker, since then I have flown over 740 hours the majority of that being in the UH-60L Black Hawks. I have had the opportunity to work with many of our Nato and European partners in both the Country of Georgia and in Kosovo. I am currently a Pilot in Command in the National Guard and will be heading back to Ft Rucker early next year to become an Aviation Mission Survivability Officer. 

I really do look forward to flying with you guys again, please bear with me while I get into the swing of things again. I'm sure I'll be spending a good bit of time with my lift platoon people but I will make an effort to fly with and get to know everyone. 

• Re: Eagle_Rising Reintroduction

by » 3 years ago

Thanks for this re intro Eagle! Super pumped to have you back in the squad!

• Re: Eagle_Rising Reintroduction

by » 3 years ago

good to read from you again, we both had the honor to fly a mission together with 229th and a FW Squadron which Name I cant remember anymore, sometime back in late 2018. It´s been a great mission and I remember the narration of one of those streamers as we RTB´ed and approached for a landing in close Stag Right Formation, with the words..."these guys are fucking professionals"!!
    ...You´ve been our FL at that time. It was great fun...Thus I really hope to fly with you soon again, now that I´m a solid part of BSD myself.

See you in the Air.

Regards

Memphis

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.