Forum

Hello

in RECRUITMENT 4 years ago

Hello. My name stands for Shadow - nickname, OWWE (English transcription) = ОВВЭ (Russian transcription) - which means Separate Virtual Helicopter Squadron, OSA (English transcription) = OCA (Russian transcription) - which means WASP. 

Abbreviated in the Russian-speaking field of players they call me - OSA.

There are 12 pilots in our squadron, currently only 2 people are actively flying (life is big, long and difficult).

I was born in Russia.

Knowledge of English is not very good, so I prefer to perceive text messages that I understand better and can translate using Google translator.

The width of the channel of my Internet for reception / return is 10/10 MB/s.

My time by UTC +3 (Moscow)

I mastered the helicopters in this game a very long time ago, each of them from the moment I went out of business, in years it's over 12 years.
The Ka-50 began to study - in November 2008 - since the release of the game "Black Shark-1".
Mi-8 began to study - in 2012 - being a test pilot in ED.
Uh-1 began to study - in 2010 - as a test pilot in ED.

I would like to try my hand at flying on a foreign field.

• Re: Hello

by » 4 years ago

Hi Shadow. Thanks for joining BSD and for the intro.

Shadow is actually the name of the OH platoon (Gazelle and hopefully soon OH58D), and we also have a shadow in our Shadow platoon. Lol. So we will need to find a way to differentiate you guys.

BSD is made of two companies, one in the US and one in the EU. Each company if composed of 3 platoons : lift, attack, recon. (or UH, AH, OH). Because some of the training is specific to these roles, you will be asked to choose where you want to fly. This is not to make you fly exclusively on one helicopter, but as a AH, for example, you will have priority over non AH to enroll into a mission that requires AH helicopter. If you want to fly UH but you are in AH, you still can, but you will be set in a waiting list until 24 hours before the mission.

English is the language we use for all exchanges, written or on the radio. We are using SRS in our missions or trainings. You are not required to be fluent in English, but you will need to understand and reply to the radio communications during missions. There will be no text sent over DCS. So keep this in mind as this will be asked for the introduction flight.

Introduction flight is an informal flight with an instructor to mainly meet and greet, not really about your skills in flying choppers on DCS.

If this is OK for you, I am looking forward to flying with you soon online.

by » 4 years ago

I was going to totally call him OSA! Welcome friend. Glad to have you here. BaD already said what needs to be said. So if you're up for a flight, let me know when. I have seen some of your videos and you're very good in the Kamov. It would be good to fly with you.

by » 4 years ago

Yes, I'm glad! and I'm ready for a test flight. Tomorrow from 12: 00 to 23: 59 Moscow time-ready to wait for messages in Discord.

by » 4 years ago

Welcome Osa,

Really happy to have you here. I am sure that everyone will make you feel at home here. In missions, we normally use as less words as possible, I tend to speak alot, but I am trying to keep it short. So if you learn the brevity, which will be provided to you in the website here, then i think you should be great. So do not worry about that. by the way English is not my first language either.

Looking forward to flying with you in a mission.

Добро пожаловать Оса,

Очень рад, что ты здесь. Я уверен, что все заставят вас чувствовать себя здесь как дома. В миссиях мы обычно 
    используем как можно меньше слов, я, как правило, много говорю, но стараюсь быть кратким. Так что если вы узнаете
    краткость, которая будет предоставлена ​​вам на сайте здесь, то я думаю, что вы должны быть великолепны. Так что не
    беспокойся об этом. кстати английский тоже не мой родной язык. С нетерпением жду полета с вами в миссии.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.