Forum

• call sign: Sundown

• age 45

• type of internet connection and speed: cable 200mb

• time zone: EST (+5 GMT)

• availability during the week and or weekends: Yes

• approximate number of flight hours already spent on DCS: Per logbook, 10 flight hours on KA-50

• knowledge level with the integrated DCS Mission Editor: Low. Can create basic groups, routes and place assets, but that's about it. 

• preferred chopper (you can love them all!): KA-50

• expectations w.r.t BSD: I want to master the KA-50 along with a new helicopter module in the future. I want to be a part of a helicopter community that can teach and have fun in a structured environment.
  • Re: Sundown BSD Application

by » 4 years ago

Hi Sundown. Thanks for joining. I saw you are also on our Discord server already. Give us a shout there when you are available so we can have your intro flight done with one of our IP. That's just an informal flight together to get to know you and what you need in term of training to have you at a level where you can enjoy flying combat missions with us. Also an opportunity for you to see if you like the way we are structured and working.

• Re: Sundown BSD Application

by » 4 years ago

Just wanted to update and keep the CoC in the loop. HOTAS scheduled delivery on Friday. I'll be out of town then on family vaca returning on 6/3. Will schedule a flight with IP then for intro flight. Mods are loaded per the website as well as SRS. I'll continue to monitor the discord and read through the SOP and current mission briefs. If you have any questions of me, please feel free to respond or DM me on discord. 

v/r

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.