Forum

• your call sign     miki (pronounced mickey)
  • your age 39
  • your type of internet connection and speed  cable/15 mbps
  • your timezone ZULU+1
  • your availability during the week and or weekends.  one or two week nights  18.00-23.00 ZULU ,weekends can be all hours if arranged beforehand
  • your approximate number of flight hours already spent on DCS    20, around 30 hours on AS350 in X-plane 10 and 20 hours on Bell 429 in X-plane 11
  • your knowledge level with the integrated DCS Mission Editor  big fat 0
  • your preferred chopper (you can love them all!) UH-1 and Mi-8
  • your expectations w.r.t BSD.  looking for friendly group of people to spend some time with, sharing fun and looking to learn some new skills. Happy to help any way I can.

Edited to add: at this moment at some crappy peripherals, looking to upgrade, most likely to Virpil, or if I hit jackpot to Komodosim hardware.

• Re: Application for newbie

by » 4 years ago

Welcome to BSD, Miki. Nice to have you here. Did you already joined the BSD Discord? Haven't seen any Miki there. Or was it with another Name?

here you can join BSD Discord.

I'm the Platoon Leader for the EU UH Platoon and thus responsible for your progression through your Readyness Level Training from Trainee (RL3) up to RL1. So we'll get in contact quite soon for your intro flight. Looking forward to fly with you.

• Re: Application for newbie

by » 4 years ago

Hi, yes I'm on Discord under "admikar". I guess missions are flown with voice either on Discord or on SRS, so it might be hard to pronounce, so I went with miki.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.