Forum

Reb Application

in RECRUITMENT 4 years ago

Callsign: Reb

Availability: Depends on the schedule I am on. Currently my schedule allows daily flight time after 2000 CST (2100 EST) for a couple hours during the week. Weekends I'll need a heads up if an op is planned with a hard time.

Number of hours spent in DCS: Not sure. Probably a 100 hours total since this last August in DCS using different modules. Half of that time spent with the KA-50.

Knowledge with mission editor: Hardly anything at all. I have messed around a little with it. Something I look forward to learning about in the future.

Preferred Chopper: KA-50, baby! Attack!

Expectations with the group: Fly with a group that know helicopters while also figuring out DCS as a whole. Only been with it for a few months, only been on multiplayer servers for a few weeks.

• Re: Reb Application

by » 4 years ago

Hi Reb and welcome to BSD!

I saw you already active on discord so I guess you met a lot of our pilots. You might have even flown your intro flight by the time you are reading those lines. And from what I heard from you, we will just have to make sure you know how to fly on dcs, have your softwares and mods installed and not really anything at all about the theory in real life.

Looking forward to fly with you soon.
    BaDCrC.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.