Forum

Hi. I'm from Bahrain, and currently an active F-18 naval aviator with VNAO's CVW-14, VFA-147 Argonauts. My flight sim experience remains with DCS only as of March 2021. I have successfully trained and qualed with VNAO in May 2021, logging many hours in the process. I recently purchased the UH-1H and began learning it. Attended a few theoratical and pratical training sessions coordinated by other DCS organizations on Discord, and pretty much have the basics down. My goal is to fly regularly with a structured organization, maintaining standard operating procedures, and extend my level of knowledge towards Rotor Carft and aviaition in general. Ultimately leading to be ready for the Apache upon its release. 

• Callsign: Gunz
  • Connection: 5G Broadband up to 800mb/s
  • Timezone: Zulu +3
  • Availability: almost everyday
  • Gametime: ~2000hrs (around 60hrs in the Huey)
  • Mission Editor skills: Minimal.
  • Owned Chopper(s): UH-1H and AH-64D Apache (on pre-order)
  • Expectations: To become a seasoned Helo pilot, learn the procedures involved in Ground, Flight, and Combat operations, in an enjoyable DCS environment and share experiences with people from all over the globe.
  • Re: Gunz Application

by » 2 years ago

Hello Gunz and welcome.

You are on the right track and right place. Join us on the Discord channel to arrange an introduction flight with one of our UH instructor. Make sure you meet the minimum requirements for this (should be in your email).

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.