Forum

• your call sign
  • -Grizzly
  • your age (must be over 18 years old)
  • your type of internet connection and speed
  • -200mbs
  • your timezone
  • -Uniform (PST: WA state)
  • your availability during the week and or weekends.
  • -Most weeknights and weekends
  • your approximate number of flight hours already spent on DC
  • -Several hundred, I started seriously flying in DCS last year before the pandemic, and delved deep into it during lockdown. Ive enjoyed flight sims for most of my life though, where I started back with MSF98 and Falcon 4.0. Ive had DCS for the better part of a decade where I mostly flew the A10. 
  • your knowledge level with the integrated DCS Mission Editor
  • -very basic, I typically fly on multiplayer servers or do campaigns.
  • your preferred chopper (you can love them all!)
  • Huey! I've most if not all helo modules for DCS, fly the Huey and the F14 mostly now, as well as practicing with the new HIND. Im eagerly awaiting the release of my favorite helo the Apache! 
  • your expectations w.r.t BSD.
  • A dedicated group to fly with regularly. I was very involved in a world leading WoW guild many years ago and I miss the commodery of doing missions with fellow players. I play mostly on MP servers now, but most if not all are usually free for alls with not much cohesion or team work.Whenever I can pair up with another player I have a far better experiance, and always learn something new. I believe flying with a squad will not only bring my skill level in the sim drastically up, but the flight experience as well will improve. I look forward to flying with all of you! 
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.