Forum

Greetings all,  have been flying (almost exclusively) Helicopters since 2016 on DCS, mostly UH-1H, but also Hip. Since the early access release I have been flying the MI-24 for 95% of the time and am fairly proficient.  I'd like to learn more about flying procedures and combat procedures and with a bit more of a focus, so I'm very keen to learn that , and contribute to the BSD squadron. I am a family man, with a job, so I won't be able to be there 24/7. IRL i have spent quite a bit of time in helicopters, just never flown them (officially).
I have built my own Helicopter controls, and am upgrading the SimPit at the mo, keen to be AH-64 compliant at some point, although I think I much prefer steam gauges! I am getting caught up in the AH64 hype, but i'm not really the MPD/ MFD/ OBS pressing type, so theMi24 will do it for me!!  

• your call sign - Sparrow Hawk
  • your age (must be over 18 years old) - 45
  • your type of internet connection and speed - Cabled 70MB/s
  • your timezone - Zulu 
  • your availability during the week and or weekends. Weekend mornings preferable 
  • your approximate number of flight hours already spent on DCS - 200+
  • your knowledge level with the integrated DCS Mission Editor - very limited, as well as limited online/server playing time
  • your preferred chopper (you can love them all!) - Love em All, Huey and Hind favourites
  • your expectations w.r.t BSD. - See above, keen to learn in an organised environment  that is not too serious!

• No replies found for this topic.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.