Forum

Callsign: Dirty

Internet connection: 100Mbps up and down fiber optic

Timezone: UTC-6

Availability: Saturday afternoon till whenever, Sunday until 6 central. More time usually available in the winter. (Truck Driver)

Flight hours: without a proper log book, I would say at least 250 hours

Editor exp: still learning, but I would say crossing into the advanced side of things on it. Currently trying to learn Lua coding.

Preferred chopper: love them all, but extremely skilled in the UH1. Next would be the Mi8, then the Gazellle, and finally the Ka50

Expectations: I'm looking for the challenge. Whether it be high altitude sling loading, skimming the dirt in a slick medivac, I expect to learn more then I already know. I would consider myself an excellent stick, and can fly anything. My weak side is employment of guided weapons. I would hope to learn from combined experience of a like minded group. I grew up around aviation, and hope virtual aviation is the same as real world. 

Salute,

Dirty

• Re: New Appkication: Dirty

by » 4 years ago

Thanks for this intro Dirty.

You are all set and assigned to the US company, UH platoon. Next step for you is you introduction flight. You already are on the Discord channel so you simply need to give us a shout there and an IP will take you and fly around.  After this intro flight, assuming you liked it there, we will have you all set up for your training. If you are as skilled as you said it should be a walk in the park before you can join us on combat missions.

Looking forward to flying with you soon.

BaDCrC.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.