Forum

New Application

in RECRUITMENT 4 years ago

your call sign: Xugrel
your age (must be over 18 years old): 46
your type of internet connection and speed: 80mb/s
your timezone: Mountain UTC -6/7(depending time of year)
your availability during the week and or weekends: Varies, No TUE or SUN
your approximate number of flight hours already spent on DCS: 500+(F-18 Primary| CSG-1 VMFA-122)
your knowledge level with the integrated DCS Mission Editor: I can set up simple missions, understand use of MOOSE/CTLD
your preferred chopper (you can love them all!) UH-1H, Learning KA-50 now
your expectations w.r.t BSD: I fly with CSG-1|VMFA-122, F-18 is my primary love, but I have a fond affection for Rotary Wing.
Just hoping to fly with you folks when not engaged with -122, I can fly the Huey pretty well 95% VRS free :), and learning ka-50 now.

• Re: New Application

by » 4 years ago

Hi Xug! 

Let me post the official post.

Welcome Xugrel!

First thing first we will set up an introduction flight with you. It can be any time that you and an Unit trainer or Instructor pilot are free.

It gives you a good chance to see what we do, how we do and make up your mind if it is for you.
    It also gives us a good chance to see where you are with your skills and what if anything you need to work on.
    Very informal just a flight around the base and maybe a flight out to a ship and back. A chance to chat and get to know each other.

Once you decide you like what you see, you will be asked to join as a trainee. You will have access to all the documents and information to help you advance and learn the helicopters you fly.

The readiness level progression starts at RL3 and moves to RL1. We ask you at least attend twice a month to stay current on the training.
    The more you are here and active the more you will learn and advance.

There are many knowledgeable pilots to help you along the way, any questions you have feel free to ask.

So let's start the first step and get a good time to do an introduction flight.

With BSD having both US and EU time zone flights even if you work odd hours you will be able to catch one flight or another.

Welcome to the BSD.
    BK,CO
    BSD_EU.

So lets go fly some choppers :)

by » 4 years ago

Welcome Xugrel!

Looking forward to flying with you. If you are needing any help with the KA50 or just looking to fly some ping me on discord! Can't wait to welcome you to the attack community XD

Welcome to BSD!

Gunslinger

by » 4 years ago

Thx for the welcome guys.

I am open to fly Friday, Saturdays and Sundays(Before 1730), work from home Tue(Before 1730) and Thur so i can regularly sneak some air time in during day. Mondays and Wednesdays are my long days, so i probably do not fly to often on these days.

by » 4 years ago

Thx for the Flights last night, great experience

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.