Forum

• your call sign : Exprezzo
  • your age (must be over 18 years old): 32
  • your type of internet connection and speed: Cable? 100 Mbs 
  • your timezone: EST
  • your availability during the week and or weekends.:  extremely flexible, but variable schedule.  Usually available after 3pm, everyday.  Weekends free.
  • your approximate number of flight hours already spent on DCS: 500-ish 
  • your knowledge level with the integrated DCS Mission Editor: Familiar with LUA scripting, understand mission editor, just not much experience.
  • your preferred chopper (you can love them all!): SA342 Gazelle
  • your expectations w.r.t BSD.:  Serious in game, not so serious out of game.  Looking to expand my technical/tactical knowledge with heli modules and be part of something bigger.  I've flown with a few BSD Guys during Operations with JTF-1 and had a great time.  Hoping to pick the brains of some confident & competent pilots.  I do a pretty damn good impression of Randall Savage that will have you guys spitting beer through your nose. 
  • Re: Applying from the top rope!

by » 4 years ago

Welcome Exprezzo. You are now part of the US company, Scout platoon. Since you are available early afternoons too, don't hesitate to fly with the EU guys too. They have more Gazelle pilots than the US for the moment.

Give us a shout on Discord for your intro flight.

See you soon on line.

• Re: Applying from the top rope!

by » 4 years ago

Welcome Exprezzo great to have you on board and another pilot of the  “Shrieking Flying Drumstick”. I am LATEO and I fly the Gazelle as part of the EU Company. We have a number of Gazelle pilots. We are fortunate to have our Standardisation Pilot @Vin who’s a Gazelle driver and IRL a commercial chopper pilot. I’m also an Instructor Pilot I’ve  been working with the Gazelle variants for many years IRL planning and directing operations when in the military (though IRL wasn’t a Pilot).  We have @Grinner who is the OH Platoon Commander who flies IRL, we have @OJ who is a very competent RL1 and was a Unit Trainer, we also have DrummerNL another very competent Unit Trainer and awesome editor and works for Polychop.   We usually team up when we can with our US Gazelle pilots and fly the much bigger missions too, of recently I’ve assumed the role of AMC! Come and find any of us in Discord and say hello! LATEO

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.