Forum

Call Sign: b00ce

Connection: Basically none at the moment, I'm in Afghanistan for the next few months.

Timezone: Afghanistan time for now, once I get back to the states it'll be eastern time. For a little while. Then I'm either PCSing to Mountain time or going to WOCS/flight school after that.

Availability: I'm currently in an ArmA clan, and Saturday at around 5 central is the only mandatory event. Otherwise I'm usually free by 6pm eastern. However Afghaniland, so none right now.

Flight time: I have no way of really knowing, I've been zipping around in DCS since before DCS: Warthog played nice with blackshark 1 in servers, if that's any indication.

Editor Knowledge: I can put some stuff down, make waypoints and play god with the weather, that's about it. Basically enough to have aimless fun zipping around.

Preferred Helo: UH-1H, followed by the Ka-50 (though I do own them all)

My Expectations: I've been idly playing DCS for a little over a decade, but haven't really dived deep into anything beyond plopping myself down in the editor with maybe some targets to shoot at. Sometimes playing random missions with ArmA clan mates without any real structure, rhyme or reason. I want to better myself, not only with systems (avionics still eludes me for the most part in the huey and is probably my weakest area) but also with tactics and general piloting skill.

• Re: b00ce - 153A - 1 of 1

by » 4 years ago

Very cool and for the second time Welcome!

by » 4 years ago

Hi B00ce. I see you finally decided to step forward? Good! Thanks for the intro. Wow, they have a MANDATORY event for you Arma clan? I feel we are really a cool squadron now.

Thanks for the intro and I think you will fly soon with one of our IP/UT. 

Looking forward to flying with you.

by » 4 years ago

It's the weekly mission, they mostly just want a heads up if I cant make it. It's a kinda small group, so attendance is important to make things work. But anyway, its probably going to be a solid 6 months or so before I get back state-side and settled in, at least for a little while. My future is kinda up in the air at present.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.