Forum

Introduction

in RECRUITMENT 3 months ago

Callsign: Fritz

Internet: 1 Gbit Fiber

TZ: UTC +2, EET

Availability: I am a student so my schedule might change depending on the Uni. Generally I will have time 1-2 times per week.

Hours:  I have been playing DCS before it was DCS world, must be in the thousands.

Mission Editor: Maybe intermediate, I have experience with planning flights using it and building simple training missions for myself. I never built a big multiplayer mission or got into scripting.

Preferred chopper: AH-64 is my favorite and what I would like to fly for now. I fly Pilot and CPG and I would say I'm fairly competent in both. I also love lighter helicopters, so I'm very excited for the Kiowa. I am also interested in learning more about air assault.

Expectations: I am part of DCAF which is a big fixed wing oriented group. While I enjoy my time there flying the ~redacted~ in a CAS and strike role, I personally always had a big love for helicopters and would love to fly in a multiplayer environment that is focused on low and slow stuff. So I want to learn more about helicopter operations and maybe I am able to bring in some of my own experience.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.