Forum

Introduction

in RECRUITMENT 3 months ago

Call sign: SnakeJazz (or just Snake for short)

Internet connection: 200Mb/s

Timezone: CET (UTC+1)

Availability: Highly dependent of my work schedule (I do shift work 24/7). I got some free evenings during weekdays as well as days off (in that case available from morning hours)

Approximate DCS hours: over 900

Mission Editor: Little experience with it, basic stuff only

Preferred A/C: I fly mainly Mi-8 /AH-64 (the latter exclusively on pilots seat, no CPG experience at all), keen to learn more of UH-1 and looking forward to fly CH-47 (this will propably become my no1 if done right)

Expectations: Would like to meet new people from international community to fly interesting missions and further develop my piloting skills. I can also do some JTAC work from time to time, have some basic experience on CAS and 9-liners

• Re: Introduction

by » 3 months ago

Thanks for the intro Snakejazz. I hope we can see you online on a regular basis despite your schedule. Certainly good to have Mi8 driver here and I keep in mind your JTAC offer. This is certainly something we like to do when we can.

Make sure you come to our BSD Discord server so we can have your adventure with BSD kicked off. Next step, your introduction flight or initial check ride. Just ask for an Mi8 instructor in the sign in channel of Discord.

See you soon on line.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.