Forum

• Callsign - Peregrine
  • Age - 44
  • Connection - 1 Gbps
  • Timezone - Sierra UTC -6
  • Availability - Overall, I have good availability during the weekends and somewhat poor availability during the week. With good coordination, we can make most things work. For me, the key is to do as much prep work as possible offline, so we can maximize training time.   
  • DCS hours - 500+
  • MSN Editor - I have the most basic and minimal familiarity with mission design. 
  • Favorite aircraft - In DCS, I think the Huey is still my favorite. I like the Mi-8 as well and now that it has multicrew that might be something I'll be interested in pursuing as time permits. 
  • Expectations - I love tactical mission planning and execution. I've had the privilege of doing these things in the US Army. Two years ago I was diagnosed with cancer and during my convalescence, I found a great group of guys online who were all in on putting the effort to develop, plan, train, and execute high-fidelity scenarios following public domain Army doctrine. Last summer the 4 of us ended up having to take a break from DCS, but I think the time may be right to get the band back together under the BSD banner and give a shot in the arm to the North American representation in Outlaw PLT. I look forward to learning new TTP's from the group and I hope to contribute and improve the organization in any way possible. 
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.