Forum

Hi everyone! I'm Scav, and I've been flying in DCS for exactly one year today. After starting in the Su-25T with a PS5 controller and an ungodly amount of modifier bindings, I graduated to the A-4E as my first full-fidelity module and picked up a T-16000M HOTAS. It didn't take long until I got some better equipment, and bought and awful lot of modules and terrains. 

My first rotary wing aircraft was the Mi-24P, which I've been flying for about 4 months now, and has quickly become my favourite DCS module. I've spent a lot of time hurling ATGMs down range on Enigma's server, and putting my fair share of 30mm rounds into F-5Es that think they can win head-on with a Hind. I picked up the Mi-8 last month but haven't flown it much yet.

Hope to meet you all soon!

Callsign: Scavenger

Internet: 60 MBps

Timezone: GMT

Availablility: Tues, Weds, Thurs & Fri 18:30 - 22:00 z; Sat/Sun 14:00 - 22:00 z depending on commitments

Approx. DCS hours: likely 200 or more!

Mission Editor: Basic knowledge

Preffered airframe: Mi-24p

Expectations: Get to use the Hind against more realistic threats, and operate as part of a unit. Learn more about the different payloads available and their strengths/weaknesses, as well as how to operate at MTOW.

• Re: Scav's Introduction

by » 6 months ago

Hi Scavenger, and welcome to BSD! Good flying with you on your Intro Flight, and apologies to both you and BaDCrC for the protocol breach. Luckily you passed! 

I am generally available Wednesday evenings from 1800Z for training/assessment flights, so let me know whn you want to proceed.

Molevitch

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.