Forum

Intro

in RECRUITMENT 7 months ago

Hi all,

Happy to be here. My callsign is Blight (Blight14 on discord) and I am 51 years old. My Internet connection is cable at 400 mbps. I live on the west coast of US so timezone is UTC -7. I am typically available 1300z-1800z, 0400z-0900 during the week. Not much time on the weekends during daylight hours here.

I have been flying on DCS since mid-2019 so I would say I have at least 5000 hours. Half of the hours in helos.

I have a moderate level of experience in Mission Editor with use of mist, moose, CTLD, CSAR. Mild scripting changes but nothing ground breaking.

My preferred helo is the Mi-24P. Can fly the AH-64D, UH-1H, UH-60, Ka-50 as well.

I am always looking for good humans to fly with. I am also looking to improve in my chosen helo and heard that BSD is a good place for that.

Thank you for consideration,

Blight

• Re: Intro

by » 7 months ago

Hello Blight and welcome to BSD! Yes, we are not only the good place but the best place to practice and learn more about DCS helos! (which is actually not too hard considering how rare RW dedicated squadrons are! ðŸ˜‰). Seriouly, you are at the right place. If you can create missions, we will certainly look forward to flying one of yours soon! We always need more mission designers!

See you soon on Discord and thanks for your intro!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.