Forum

Call sign - Board_046/Panzer_Knochenmühle

Age -  almost 46

Type of internet connection and speed - 100mb/s

Timezone - uts+3 (charlie)

Availability during the week and or weekends. - my evenings, almost every.

Approximate number of flight hours already spent on DCS: Halfhundred - 400, Iroquois - almost 200, Bear (Mi-8) - sorry, only 50...

Knowledge level with the integrated DCS Mission Editor - close to none, some surviving features only.

Preferred chopper - all, but for Gazelle, that is an UFO rather then chopper. Today I prefer Iroquois for I'm studying it. In a week or two I will love Mishka (Bear) - I'm going to study it before Mi-24. My constant love is Halfhundred. But the last time I run it was some months ago.

Expectations w.r.t BSD. - flight, learning new, airshow, trialroads/trialruns/trialchallenges... answers, helping, teaching... communication, of course.

How to manually start up your machine - not about me, never did it, but for Ka-50. I do use cheats usually.

How to take off and land - easy and happily, if nobody's against. If 'yes' - first supress by fire and then "easy and happily"

Aircraft and its characteristics as well as its instruments - haven't understood that point at all

Some notions on how to operate some of the weapons available - haven't understood that point at all

• Re: Board_046 Application

by » 4 years ago

Hello Board_046 (is that gonna be your callsign in flight?). Thanks for the intro. Sorry the registration process was so messed up for you. You are on Discord so we'll see you there for an intro flight. Nothing hard, just an informal meet and greet.

With your time, BlackWolf, OJ or Vin will be the guys to talk to for your intro flight.

Looking forward to flying with you.

by » 4 years ago

Hi Board_46! Welcome.

Let get a date to get you in the air and flying. I am free all week If a 1800 or 1900 Zulu time works for you let me know.

What part of the world are you in? We have members from all over the UK, Europe and Asia. 

Pick a date and time you want to fly and I will get you going.

by » 4 years ago

BaDCrC wrote:

Hello Board_046 (is that gonna be your callsign in flight?). Thanks for the intro. Sorry the registration process was so messed up for you. You are on Discord so we'll see you there for an intro flight. Nothing hard, just an informal meet and greet.

With your time, BlackWolf, OJ or Vin will be the guys to talk to for your intro flight.

Looking forward to flying with you.

Yes, my callsign in flight is Board_046.  In Discord I may be both: Board_046 or Panzer_Knochenmühle. Nothing to sorry about - it was not your fault.

OK and thanks.

by » 4 years ago

Blackwolf wrote:

Hi Board_46! Welcome.

Let get a date to get you in the air and flying. I am free all week If a 1800 or 1900 Zulu time works for you let me know.

What part of the world are you in? We have members from all over the UK, Europe and Asia. 

Pick a date and time you want to fly and I will get you going.

Hi, Blackwolf! Thanks!

I now live in Belarus (ex-USSR republic, bordering Poland and the Ukraine), Minsk. My time - Zulu+3. The time you suggested is OK, so we can meet every evening - but for some wild things happen, including today. Let's try today (meet in Discord - you'd better alarm me when you feel comfortable, I'll be waiting). If not - the 2nd  Jan or later.

by » 4 years ago

Thats good I will be on Discord about 1830 zulu. See you then.

by » 4 years ago

Blackwolf wrote:

Thats good I will be on Discord about 1830 zulu. See you then.

18.30 - OK
    see you

by » 4 years ago

Welcnome aboard Board_046 i am also zulu+3 see you on air!!!

Thank you said by:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.