Forum

Hello everybody,

I shortly would like to introduce myself. My Callsign is Memphis291, I´m from Germany (GMT+1) and I´m 44 years old. In my real life, I´m a male nurse working in a clinic for Alcohol addicted people in a medical emergency and attendant Team. I´m married and have 2 kids. My Internet connection is 50 Mbit (50 down and 10 up) with a growing hope that it´ll be rising up to 100/40 soon 

I have a huge amount of Flighthours already in all sorts of Aircraft whereas I feel comfortable the most in Rotor Wings and maybe in the A-10 as for an FW Aircraft. I made a somewhat unusual journey through the BSD regular recruiting process. Some of you guys don't even know me yet and already I´m a Trainer. This is because I was a Trainer already in my old unit which is no more and due to some connections it was able to fast track me to this very responsible position. Because of my job, my availability across the week depends on my schedule as I work in 3 shifts. Thus I´m theoretically available at 7 days a week with an always changing time of day. One day I´m available around noon, the next day around the evenings like 2100z or the whole day. Thus I will provide Training in at least 2 days a week. If someone wants to have some extra rides because he wants to train something specific thus even this should be possible.
According to my Mission Editor experiences, I´m just about to get into it and already have been created some Missions which we have flown in my old unit. I´m using scripts like CTLD, CSAR and also get into Moose atm. My most preferred way of creating Missions is to give them a solid Backgroundstory to know why we fly here and what´s our job.
My most preferred Chopper currently is the Mi-8 shortly followed after the Huey. even though I have the Gazelle and the KA-50, I consider my self more as a Utility Pilot...but maybe time will change things, who knows.

Just a short side note, I´m currently running a DCS Community Project which is a Tutorial Collection Website, may the one or other will find helpful Tutorials here. If you want to have a look, go to: www.dcs-tutorial-collection.de

However, I´m really looking forward to learning to know you all and flying with you.

see you in the Air

Memphis

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.