Forum

New Applicaiton

in RECRUITMENT 4 years ago

Callsign: Terry

Connection type/speed: FIOS/50MBS+ Timezone: -7 GMT (MST)

Availability: Most nights 1700-2200 I fly with JTF-1 Sunday and Tuesday nights

Flight Hours: UH-1, ~10 hrs

Mission Editor knowledge: I build training maps and missions with basics triggers. No experience with LUA or MOOSE

Expectations: Have fun, challenge myself to perform at desired expectations. Complete challenging and dynamic missions with friends is the most fulfilling experience in DCS. I haven't flown the Huey much but I had IRL Huey stick time, so it's come quickly. Active Duty Huey Crew Chief with ~17 yrs flying experience ~4k hours and a bunch of GWOT deployments so the Huey has a special place in my heart. 

• Re: New Applicaiton

by » 4 years ago

Hiya Terry! Welcome to the BSD. Thanks for the introduction.

First thing first we will do an introduction flight. Just like JTF-1 a chance for you to check it out and see what we do. After that you will be able to access the website doc's, mods and anything else.

The mission builders here put up some very good and challenging missions. I don't have to tell you how good it feels to land after a complete mission.

Welcome to the group.

BK

by » 4 years ago

Hi Terry and thanks for the intro.

Jump in our Discord server and let's schedule an intro flight with one of our IP or UT! Looking forward to flying with you!

by » 4 years ago

Really awesome to have you aboard Terry. I'm hoping to make the intro flight with you.  

/Fargo

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.