Forum

Application

in RECRUITMENT 5 years ago

Callsign: OJ

Connection: Broadband..idk the speed. (fast enough?)

Timezone: Zulu...uk

Availability: most nights between 1900 and 2100/2200 apart from weekends when I am available is when I fly (married)

Flight Hours: Huey over 100 (feels like it anyway)

Gazelle SA342 zero hours. (just bought, not even bound any keys yet)

Mission Editor: Basic knowledge, better at tinkering with ready made missions than starting from scratch.

Maps: Caucus, and Persian Gulf.

Expectations: To fly without getting shot down by SU33s after 5 minutes, and I will need some tutorial in the Gazelle, but once that is all up and running, I hope to be a valued member of BSD

• Re: Application

by » 5 years ago

Hello Old James and welcome to BSD!

You came to the right place. Public servers are not made for helicopters!

I saw you already jumped into our Discord server. Good! You will find all the good people of BSD there to set up your first introduction flight. Only slight problem is we are mostly flying Eastern Time which is pretty late for you.

• Re: Application

by » 5 years ago

Hey OJ, good to see you in here! We will now have some times for all the EU guys to get together. More to come on that later.

Oj is being modest. He's been around for sometime. A squad mate of mine in KG-4 along with Ten Beers. We can get you going on the Gazelle, no problem. For now just bind the basics, pitch, roll, yaw and throttle. Welcome to the group OJ!

BK

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.