Forum

Hey there, I´m Tim and I live in Belgium.

Your call sign: Cookie

Your age: 30

Your type of internet connection and speed: Wired connection 100-200 Mbps

Your timezone: UTC+2

Your availability during the week and or weekends: Almost always available during the weekends.

Your approximate number of flight hours already spent on DCS: I´ve been playing DCS hardcore since 2019. But I´ve been into flightsimming since I was like 12 years old.

Your knowledge level with the integrated DCS Mission Editor: Basic knowledge. I can setup a basic mission.

Your preferred chopper: AH-64 and OH-58

Your expectations w.r.t BSD: Flying chopper centered missions in a team environment and learning more about choppers.

If you still have questions, don´t hesitate to ask.

• Re: Recruitment Info - Cookie

by » 2 years ago

Hi cookie! Welcome! If you are looking to fly choppers in a team, you gonna found it here for sure! You can proceed to post on #sign-in channel on discord that your are looking for an IP for your intro flight (IF).

In case I'll be available from Friday

If you have questions in general or on your IF, feel free to contact me on discord! 

See you ciaooo

by » 2 years ago

Hi Cookie.

I have a question for you.

You said your preffered helicopters are 64 and 58. Since 58 is observation helicopter, how would you like to use 64? As an attack helicopter or as an observation platform? 

We use Apache in both roles until 58 shows up, so there is a bit of a difference between the roles.

by » 2 years ago

I would use the 64 as an attack platform. Without the FCR at the moment the 64 isn't the ideal observation platform. But in my opinion I still like the 58 more for observing.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.