Forum

Hi, im from Sweden and have been playing since 2015. Really loved the Huey through all the years. Made most of my heli hours in that thing, but also flown alot in Arma 3 with their "advanced flight model". Recently gotten really into the Gazelle and want to experience it with some others. Done a 1year conscription as a forward observer in the Swedish Army and im familiar with CAS briefs. Got a ghetto-trackir, TM Warthog and saitek pedals.

• Callsign: Kola360
  • Connection: Cable - 60mb/s
  • Timezone: Zulu +1
  • Availability: Most weekends and some weekdays
  • Gametime: ~2000htrs (~500 in helis)
  • Editor skills: Know basics like placing units and editing settings.
  • SA-342M Gazelle and Apache later™
  • Been in multiple squadrons and want to experience it with helis since ive gotten a massive interest for small helis like BO-105, Kiowa and the Gazelle.
  • Re: Kola360 Application

by » 2 years ago

Welcome to the Black Shark Den Kola360!
    You are now promoted to Private with trainee status.
    You now have access to the forum’s pilots mess and the BSD Library.
    Our welcome guide is available in the Library/Docs menu,
    BSD SOP is also available in the Library/Docs menu,
    Brevity is available in the Library/Brevity menu,
    Our mods that you will need are available in the Library/Mods menu,
    Tutorial for installing the mods is available on the forum under the Tutorials section (https://www.blacksharkden.com/forums/64-general/docs)
    For quicker access to our missions, until you can read the SOP, you can find a Quick Reference Handbook (QRH) in the Library/Docs menu. 
    Your training file has been built make sure you log your flight time every time you fly with a BSD member. Use commas, not decimals. A flight in your logbook is 2,5, not 2.5. Also, you can check out your training status under the My Flight Bag/My training menu.

That's what you will work on first. When you are ready to get checked off on a decent group of them, ask for an IP to fly with you and verify.
    Your hours (defined as time flying a helicopter with one or more BSD pilots) are logged on the website under My Flightbag/My logbook / military file, and the Platoon you picked, in your case, Outlaw Platoon on the UH-1H
    Remember our servers are 24/7 and you may use them anytime you wish. Missions can be started through the F10 menu, and are grouped by airfield/takeoff. 

Welcome to the group, I look forward to flying with you soon again.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.