Forum

Application

in RECRUITMENT 3 years ago
  • Callsign 
    • I usually go by “Nomad,” but that was already taken when signing up here. So it seems I may be “Nomaad” now. :)
  • Internet Speed
    • Gigabit 
  • Timezone
    • Zulu -8
  • Availability
    • Mon-Thurs: 0000-0300z, and Fri-Sun: 1600-0300z
  • DCS Flight Hours
    • Several hours a week since 2015, so probably 1000+ hours.
  • DCS Mission Editor Skills
    • Intermediate/Advanced. I also have some experience with MOOSE and lua scripting. I like creating missions as much as like flying them.
  • Preferred Airframe
    • UH-1H (primary) and Ka-50 (secondary). I like to fly the other helos, but I have limited hours in the seat. 
  • Expectations
    • I'm looking to fly with fellow rotorheads who are as passionate about helicopters and military operations as I am. I have a preference for realism and using real world documents as a basis for training and mission design/execution; but I also like to relax and have fun. I come here to learn from others and share my knowledge, create and fly engaging coop missions and campaigns, and develop documents, graphics, videos, and anything else that will help the group grow.
  • Re: Application

by » 3 years ago

Thanks for your intro Nomaad. You are in the right place. I hope you will be able to accomodate our missions times since we only have two active region US and EU. Jump on our Discord server if you haven't done so already and let's have you for a quick intro flight.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.