Forum

Hey Together,

• your call sign : twan
  • your age : 41
  • your type of internet connection and speed : fiber , 400 Mbps
  • your timezone : europe +1 ( Zurich based )
  • your availability during the week and or weekends :  10:00 AM to 10:00 PM 
  • your approximate number of flight hours already spent on DCS : 142 for Ka-50
  • your knowledge level with the integrated DCS Mission Editor : can modify a bit
  • your preferred chopper (you can love them all!) : Ka-50
  • your expectations w.r.t BSD : perform better and working in Team with real pilots, I have a lot of problems with AI wingmen !

• Re: New application twan

by » 3 years ago

Hello Twan. Welcome to BSD and thanks for your straight to the point intro.

Looks like you are available all day for flying, How lucky.

You already jumped in Discord I saw so let's just have your intro flight there.

• Re: New application twan

by » 3 years ago

Welcome, [BSD] Twan!

You are now promoted to Private with trainee status. You now have access to the forum’s pilots mess and the BSD Library. Our welcome guide is available in the Library/Docs menu, BSD SOP is also available in the Library/Docs menu, Brevity is available in the Library/Brevity menu,6

Our mods that you will need are available in the Library/Mods menu, Tutorial for installing the mods is available on the forum under the Tutorials section (https://www.blacksharkden.com/forums/64-general/docs) Simple radio is required. You can find that HERE (and it is free) For quicker access to our missions, until you can read the SOP, you can find a Quick Reference Handbook (QRH) in the Library/Docs menu. Your training file has been built make sure you log your flight time every time you fly with a BSD member. Use commas, not decimals. A flight in your logbook is 2,5, not 2.5. Also, you can check out your training status under the My Flight Bag/My training menu. That is what you will work on first. When you are ready to get checked off on a decent group of them, ask for an IP to fly with you and verify. Your hours (defined as time flying a helicopter with one or more BSD pilots) are logged on the website under My Flight bag/My logbook / military file, and the Platoon you picked, Ka-50, UH-1, Mi-8, SA342, OH-58, etc...

Remember our servers are 24/7 and you may use them anytime you wish. Missions can be started through the F10 menu and are grouped by airfield/takeoff. Welcome to the group, I look forward to flying with you soon again.

Keep the spinning thing on top!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.