Forum

Callsign: Rotordisc_jockey

Connection type/speed: 40Mbps

Timezone: BST (UTC+1)

Availability: most weeknights (1900 - 2300)

Flight Hours in DCS:

Huey -  48hrs 34mins

Tasking experience:

• Troop insertion/extraction
  • CSAR
  • Resupply (routine or tactical)
  • Naval ops

Mission Editor knowledge: Nil

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

I'm Chris, 32 from the UK.

Spent plenty of time flying the Huey on DCS on the various single player campaigns as well as time just practicing on free flight so keen to now take it to the 'next level' and fly productively with an online Sqn.

I'd consider my primary skillset to be focussed around tactical insertion/extraction of ground forces, CASEVAC and CSAR ops.  Practiced in 'hot and high' aswell as MAUM ops, low level and mountain flying. Had a play in Naval operations - frigate mostly  Competent in night ops, both RNF and NVG.

Where i'm slightly lacking is use of the aircraft comms/nav systems - not something i've delved into in SP campaigns with having to focus on HP duties. Happy with the ADF but that's about it to be honest.  I've also never really played around with the mission editor, also just downloaded Combatflite so i'll try and get myself familiar with the intricacies of that system.

Looking forward to cracking on and building into the community with you all! See you in the briefing room :)

Chris

• Re: New application for Rotordisc_jockey

by » 4 years ago

Hey there Paperboy, great Introduction of yourself.
    However, we need you with one identifyable Nickname throughout the Website, Discord and the DCS. So please pick one of the both and let us know which one you prefer and change the other one respectively, so we know who is who on the three platforms.

Concerning your experiences with DCS and the Huey so you can show us all your abilities on the Intro Flight while we show you how we operate. I´ll contact you on Discord for the IF and then you can make a decision whether or not we are the group you are looking for.

looking forward to fly with you

talk to you later

Memphis

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.