Forum

New application

in RECRUITMENT 4 years ago

Hello rotor friends,

I am Samuel also know as Baron, I'm from Portugal (UK time zone) and have 23 years old.

Started DCS around a month ago and absolutely love helis, especially the Gazelle.

I would say I have around 20 hours in the Gazelle and 5 on the Huey.

Multiplayer performance may be a problem for me but still want to try ;)

• call sign: Samuel
  • age (must be over 18 years old):23
  • type of internet connection and speed: 50mb/s
  • timezone: GMT (UK Time zone)
  • availability during the week and or weekends: Yes
  • approximate number of flight hours already spent on DCS: 50 hours total, 25 in the Gazelle
  • knowledge level with the integrated DCS Mission Editor: Very low
  • preferred chopper (you can love them all!): Chinook :) but on DCS it's the Gazelle
  • expectations w.r.t BSD: Hope to learn a lot about helicopter proceedments and a nice organized community where I can immerse myself  
  • Re: New application

by » 4 years ago

Hallo Baron,

welcome to BSD. Please read this post and adjust your text.

Are you JoaoSamuel on Diskord?

Memphis

by » 4 years ago

1. Hi Baron, I lead the Observation Helicopter Platoon one of three platoons which we have, dependent on the aircraft you wish to fly, KA-50 Attack Helicopter Platoon, Huey and MI-8 Utility Helicopter Platoon. The OH platoon which currently includes Gazelle, Kiowa once released and BO 105 again once released. I lead the Gazelle activities within the Europe and I am also one of the Instructor Pilots, we also have a number of Unit Trainers and we have a few DCS Gazelle pilots in Europe. We have exactly the same structure within the United States!

Ensure you read the link and post your intro and then we can get you on a introduction flight to assess your suitability and whether you like what you see. Don't worry about multiplayer competence we will train you, what is important is a desire to learn, listen and practice coupled with a real passion for rotary wing and a motivation to become an accomplished pilot to join the BSD ranks!

Before posting your application, please take some time to read the Blackshark's Den philosophy in the "About BSD" menu item right below the website banner. If you think that BSD is what you are looking for, then please make sure to post your application here in the Recruiting Office.

List the following information:

your call sign
    your age (must be over 18 years old)
    your type of internet connection and speed
    your timezone
    your availability during the week and or weekends.
    your approximate number of flight hours already spent on DCS
    your knowledge level with the integrated DCS Mission Editor
    your preferred chopper (you can love them all!)
    your expectations w.r.t BSD.

The sooner you post in the recruiting office the quicker we can get your introduction flight booked in the calendar!

LATEO

Observation Helicopter Europe

Platoon Commander

by » 4 years ago

Yes I am JoaoSamuel, sorry about the post.... I will do a new one ;)

by » 4 years ago

Hi Baron. I merged your two posts here. Thanks for re posting.

Please make sure your name on the website and on discord are identical. People will know you as Baron, not Samuel unless you changed your mind. You can do this in your profile. All you need now is an introduction flight. You can give any instructors on Discord a shout for an impromptu flight or schedule one with them. We have two active time zones US and EU. 

See you soon online!

by » 4 years ago

Hi Baron I am RePhil US OH platoon lead and Unit Trainer. Lateo is the OH I.P. Read your post and ready to get you started we will do a quick intro flight on Friday as we talked about on the Caucuses map will be about an hour. So see you on the flight line

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.