Forum

Hi all

Im Snakepit 

Im 36 years young

I have fibre broadband internet connection with 30 down and 10 up 

Im Irish and my time zone zulu +1 (I think not to sure if thats right? GMT anyway) 

I have a lot of availability at the moment being on lockdown but I also have two evenings a week and most Sundays free to fly when Im in my normal routine

I think I have around 200 hrs in DCS but not totally sure as ive misplaced my logbook. 

the black shark Is definitely my poison of choice

My Expectations are just to have a good time flying and learning the machines and flying with a good bunch of v pilots so far from the short conversations ive had  with some of the members on discord BSD sounds like a good place to hang out, learn and improve. shout out to  LATEO and DIRTY for the help so far 

• Re: Snakepit's application

by » 4 years ago

Hi Snakepit and welcome to BSD.

Thanks for the intro. Since you are already there, the BSD Discord server is certainly the best place for you to get your introduction flight. Ask any IP or UT around on the server. After your intro flight, and assuming you still like it here, you'll be assigned to the EU company, AH platoon as Trainee.

See you soon on line.

by » 4 years ago

Thank BaDCrC I look forward to getting involved 

by » 4 years ago

Snakepit good flying with you today welcome to BSD. Our flight today was your intro so well done. BaD has set you up as a trainee so now go to the libray and download the mods if you need help seting them up let me know also best to install them using OvGME 

by » 4 years ago

Hi Snakepit and welcome to the group. As a Attack guy you will fall under Dutch in the EU platoon for AH. I'm right there with you as well. Any questions you have just ask. Are you looking to get the MI-24 when it comes out or stay with the good old ka-50?
    Sorry I missed the intro flight, I normally like to fly with my new guys but I was hung up with other things. But I will catch a flight with you soon. Again, welcome to the group!

BK

by » 4 years ago

Thank RePhil I have already learned loads from that first flight it was great flying with you shadow and patman.

Cheers Blackwolf Ive been lurking in the wings of blackshark den for a while now and finally glade to have the time to get involved. I will probably stick with the shark for the for now, I still have plenty to learn about her.    

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.