Application Crow

in RECRUITMENT 4 years ago

Crow, 33

from Germany (UTC+1) 

50 MBIT connection

available during the week and on weekends

about 500hrs in DCS, basic knowledge of the editor

focussed on the Mi-8 and upcoming Mi-24

Hi everyone and thank you for the welcome already! I'm looking forward to some "serious fun". Knowing the systems, procedures and techniques, while still enjoying the flying and spending time with guys who share the passion for choppers! I'm expecting some interesting training and intense missions and hopefully I can also give back something to the BSD community!

• Re: Application Crow

by » 4 years ago

Welcome Crow!

I know Mole wil get you set up but here is the new guy info:

First thing first we will set up an introduction flight with you. It can be any time that you and an Unit trainer or Instructor pilot are free.

It gives you a good chance to see what we do, how we do and make up your mind if it is for you.
    It also gives us a good chance to see where you are with your skills and what if anything you need to work on.
    Very informal just a flight around the base and maybe a flight out to a ship and back. A chance to chat and get to know each other.

Once you decide you like what you see, you will be asked to join as a trainee. You will have access to all the documents and information to help you advance and learn the helicopters you fly.

The readiness level progression starts at RL3 and moves to RL1. We ask you at least attend twice a month to stay current on the training.
    The more you are here and active the more you will learn and advance.

There are many knowledgeable pilots to help you along the way, any questions you have feel free to ask.

So let's start the first step and get a good time to do an introduction flight.

With BSD having both US and EU time zone flights even if you work odd hours you will be able to catch one flight or another.

Welcome to the BSD.
    BK,CO
    BSD_EU.

by » 4 years ago

Welcome Crow! 
    good to have you here! Looking forward to flying with you again already.

Molevich.

Molevitch

by » 4 years ago

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! Looking forward to flying with you!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.