Forum

New Application

in RECRUITMENT 4 years ago

Callsign: Lasecun

Connection type/speed: FIOS/600MBS

Timezone: GMT+1

Availability: Two or three nights during the week and during the weekend I'm available

Flight Hours: 675 Hr in the SIM - Almost playing choppers.

Mission Editor knowledge: I know how to use triggers and add scripts I can build missions and I tihnk I know all the stuffs from the editor, but not too much idea with LUA.

Preferred Airframe: UH1 > Mi8 > K50 > SA34

Expectations: I want to move to the next level in this SIM and play in a cooperative way with other players. I want to practice and improve the procedures and mechanics. I'm also use playing Flight Simulator in IVAO network, and I love this world too. I'm from Spain so I don't know if my timezone fits well in your mission schedule but I'm so flexible at weekends, so I will do my best to join and pratice with you. I hope the language is not a problema, maybe at the begining I'll be slowly but.. I'm use to speak english at job so.. I think it's not an impediment.

I want to focus in the utility area, with UH1 or Mi8 but also I want to improve the K50.

• Re: New Application

by » 4 years ago

Hello Lase, nice to have you here. 

Thanks for your introduction. This reads very promisingly. I hope that you´ll have a great time here at BSD.

See you tomorrow at the meeting. 

by » 4 years ago

Welcome Lasecun. Thanks for the introduction post. Guess the next step is your intro flight unless you already did it. Or not with the 2.5.6 update today.

Anyway, I see Memphis is taking care of you. I set you up in the EU Company / UH platoon. We'll get to your training after your intro flight.

Looking forward to flying with you.

by » 4 years ago

Welcome Lase!

First thing first we will set up an introduction flight with you. It can be any time that you and an Unit trainer or Instructor pilot are free.

It gives you a good chance to see what we do, how we do and make up your mind if it is for you.
    It also gives us a good chance to see where you are with your skills and what if anything you need to work on.
    Very informal just a flight around the base and maybe a flight out to a ship and back. A chance to chat and get to know each other.

Once you decide you like what you see, you will be asked to join as a trainee. You will have access to all the documents and information to help you advance and learn the helicopters you fly.

The readiness level progression starts at RL3 and moves to RL1. We ask you at least attend twice a month to stay current on the training.
    The more you are here and active the more you will learn and advance.

There are many knowledgeable pilots to help you along the way, any questions you have feel free to ask.

So let's start the first step and get a good time to do an introduction flight.

With BSD having both US and EU time zone flights even if you work odd hours you will be able to catch one flight or another.

Welcome to the BSD.
    BK,CO
    BSD_EU.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.