Forum

Savage Application

in RECRUITMENT 5 years ago

Hey everyone, my name is Chris and I'm interested in joining the group! I only currently have the Huey, I'm hoping to get the other helos in the near future. I have not been flying for too long, I understand general flight mechanics as I have been playing flight sims for awhile now. My biggest issue and reason for wanting to join is the game is hard, and sometimes just not fun playing alone. I look forward to being able to fly the helo's with more confidence and be a valuable asset to this group. For my call-sign I chose Savage since that was my call sign in Afghanistan. I am a veteran of the United States army, I'm currently 24 and ready to fly some awesome mission with you guys if you will have me!

For my schedule I'm mostly available at nights, I have classes right now, but they shouldn't impede too much on scheduling. My internet connection is really good at about 300mbps.

• Re: Savage Application

by » 5 years ago

Hey savage really awesome to have another veteran we actually have a good number now from a couple different countries as well. We operate mostly on Eastern time zones with most flights being in the evening at around 2100. I definitely get the frustrations of learning to fly we all do, but we have pretty much proven at this point if you can fly in DCS you can fly IRL so be patient learning to fly doesn't happen overnight. We have some awesome pilots who will help you out in whatever way possible. 

So the next step to getting you flying is scheduling an intro flight join us on discord https://discord.gg/GjWmJQ and one of our IPs will get with you and find out a time that works for the both of you.

• Re: Savage Application

by » 5 years ago

Welcome ZK or Savage! My advice is to have your login in line with the call sign you want to be called because today, you will show as ZK on the website. I see Eagle made all in the introduction. Join our Discord server for everyday’s discussions so we can find a time slot for your introduction flight. Maybe this weekend?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.