Forum

Hey everybody,

Call Sign: Tediak (Ted-ee-ack)
Internet: Cable 50mbps
Timezone: MST (UTC-6)
Availability: Open availiability after 9 PM MST (11 EST) and intermittent throughout the day. Can schedule availability on weekends.
Hours: ~60 Total with DCS World, ~25 in Huey ~15 Hip
Mission Editor: None, but I'm willing to learn.
Preferred Chopper: Hip or Huey
Setup: i7-9750H GTX 1660Ti 16 GB RAM / Microsoft FFB2, TWCS Throttle, CH Pedals, TrackIR
Expectations: I'm relatively new to DCS World and flight simulators, having caught the bug a few months ago. I got my full HOTAS setup only a few weeks ago. I'm really enjoying the helicopters in particular, everything else feels a bit dull, but I am getting lonely on my own. I've hit a bit of a wall in terms of my "progression" as I don't find SP that engaging, but I'm not quite at the place where I can hop in a PvE server and know what I'm doing either.  So basic training and certification would be great for me I think. After that I'm looking forward to meeting people I can fly with some regularity, who enjoy hurtling through the air in similar death traps.

• Re: Application for Tediak

by » 5 years ago

Hello Tediak and welcome to BSD!

Thank you for the nice intro. You came to the right place. We are a bunch of rotorheads here with several guys making a living of flying helicopters in real life here so you should be able to learn a lot about those crazy flying machines. Yes, once you are able to master one of those aircraft, fixed wings are looking a bit dull indeed.

next step for you is to join one of our training session on tuesday evening 9 pm est or we can also set up a session during weekend for'you. The idea is to meet you, you to meet us, see if the whole bsd philosophy is a good match for you, and for us to have an idea of the work to be performed to have you starting flying some combat missions in the best conditions for'everyone.

Let us know here or on Discord when you can jump in our dedicated server, and we ll have some fun flying patterns, formations and some tight lz landings.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.