Forum

Callsign:  Vulvasaurus (not committed to that)

Your Age:  45

Your type of internet connection and speed:  Cable and no idea

Your Time Zone:  AKST-UTC -9:00 

Your Availability During The Week:  I'm retired so most any time just need some lead time.

Number of Flight Hours Already Spent on DCS:  around 1k in UH1 / 500+ in Mi 8 / maybe 500 split between the other two.

Your level of Mission Editor Knowledge:  Nope, never touched it.

Your Preferred Chopper:  UH1, Mi 8, only mildly interested in the others.

You Expectations w.r.t. BSD:  To be posted at the far extremities of the realm, preferably in harms way spending endless hours sitting in a quonset hut reading old Popular Mechanics magazines. 

• Re: Milo Morbid Application

by » 5 years ago

Hi Milo and thanks for your application! Yes, I hope we ll find you another more useable callsign lol, what abiut Milo?

The next move is a quick multi player flight with us on one of our server for introduction and evaluation purposes. This week might be a bit quiet as we have most of our usual instructors with internet down, a flu, a business trip and some on going night flight training repectively! Hopefully, next week or even this coming weekend, we should be able to resume our activities.

We are mostly working EST time so I hope this is ok for you, Tuesdays are for trainings, starting between 8h30 and 9pm e.s.t and Thursdays are for combat missions. But it is common to have impromptu flights outsode those days. I recommand you to join our discord server if not already done. This is where you will find all the instant activities and discussions of the day. We’ll have an IP assigned to you so you can get your eval flight then move up to an operational level during training sessions to fly with us.

Looking forward to meet you!

by » 5 years ago

Yes, i looked over the calendar but there doesn't seem to be any test flights scheduled for this month.  I am on the discord and have been lurking for a few months. =)

by » 5 years ago

We usually have the visibility for the flights a best the week before. Tests flight can be arranged depending on the IP availability. Just give us a shout on discord for an intro flight and you might get it immediately or the next day.

by » 5 years ago

And we have a training flight this coming Saturday evening!

by » 5 years ago

Milo! Welcome bro! I know you from the AOL server and the Huey group. I have flown with you a few times. Glad to have you with us!

Callsign Vulva...I'm sure would get cut down to Vul. Like me, BK is easier to say in combat on the radio than Blackwolf. I'd just call you M and M, Like a rapper that can fly choppers :)

Well welcome to the group. Let us know in discord or by private message when you can fly a intro flight. Just a chance to fly around a bit and get to know one and another. Anyone colored Blue or Red on Discord can set up a flight with you. I look forward to flying with you again. We had a blast last time on the AOL server in the formation flight as I remember.

BK

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.