Forum

• your call sign    sinuos
  • your age             26
  • your timezone   UTC +2 Eastern European Time Athens Greece
  • your availability during the week and or weekends.  Almost everyday  18zulu-22zulu
  • your approximate number of flight hours already spent on DCS   Really do not know
  • your knowledge level with the integrated DCS Mission Editor   I do not use it
  • your preferred chopper (you can love them all!)  The legend UH-1h
  • your expectations
    I want to find a group which is flying only helicopter.Learn about 3 helicopters how they work and to fly them in the future.I had purchased DCS 4 years but i started flying it the last 1 year cause i needed to build a good computer.I know some things about the heuy.I play on multyplayer servers transfer troops or creates but i really do not excactly what to do.I am playing on Buddyspike most time but i get bored flying alone.I can fly the Mi-8  but i do not know nothing more,i am learing it.I have gazelle and Ka-50 but i never spend time to learn them.I am flying only helicopter no intersting about planes.For flight simulator i tryed FSX but i did not like it at all so i fly only DCS.(which is the best).I am trying to build my own control sticks and some panel fot the heuy.
    Looking forward to fly with you.

Computer specs
  • Operating System Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
  • CPU   AMD Ryzen 7 1700 overclocked 3.6
  • RAM 16.0GB Dual-Channel 
  • Motherboard ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING (AM4)
  • Graphics  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (MSI
  • Monitor VG248 (1920x1080@144Hz)
  • Storage Seagate Barracuda 2TB    
                Samsung SSD 960 EVO 250GB (Unknown)
  • Oculus Rift 
  • Thrustmaster Hotas X
  • Re: New Application

by » 5 years ago

Hi Sinuos, 

I just saw your post, sorry it took a few days to get back to you. Weekends would be your best bet now for 1800z to 2200z. Some days during the week I may be on at that time, but that's just a few days.

The Huey is a good one to start with, the Mi-8 is fun too! Learning the basics the Huey may work better as its very forgiving if you get it wrong.

First thing to do is have an introduction flight, where you get to know us, we get to know you. Nothing hard just a simple flight. It gives our Unit trainers a chance to see where you are and what area's you need to work on. Plus it gives you a chance to see if you like it, think you will be a good fit for the group and get to know the guys.

So when you are free, let us know a good day and time for you and we can set that up. A awesome trainer wearing a set of Oakley's or Ray bans will contact you for a flight. It will be on the website on the right side. You just click on it and register for the flight.

A few things you will need is Simple Radio(not for the first flight) but you will need it. Also if you're not on our discord channel you will need that. We use that for our voice chat when not in Simple Radio. Discord link is on the web page little tab and the right side.

Look forward to flying with you!

BK

by » 5 years ago

Hello Sinuos! Welcome. Well, I missed your post too! Sorry. BK told you everything already so looking forward to fly with you!

by » 5 years ago

Thank for you replies.When you are free let's contact at discord to arrange an introduction flight.

by » 5 years ago

I am back guyz.On Monday 1500z till 1800z i will be free to meet with you.

by » 5 years ago

hi Sinuos.

1500z is 1100 am here. Not sure you'll find someone during the week at this time of the day.

by » 5 years ago

So you are all located America time zone ?I am Europ zone.So better try to meet on weekend

by » 5 years ago

Yes, weekends would be better for now.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.