Forum

call sign: Azrael

type of internet connection and speed: Military Grade (slow but it works)

timezone: PDT

availability: Mon- Fri from 1730 to 2300, Sat-Sun whenever but plans may change, I'll let ya'll know ahead of time. 

approximate number of flight hours already spent on DCS: probably 20-30 overall, less than 5 with helis

knowledge level with the integrated DCS Mission Editor: none unfortunately 

preferred chopper: The Huey, i only have the Huey (for now)

expectations w.r.t BSD: To learn how to fly and have fun with a bunch of cool guys! 

about me: Just a kid with a passion for flying. Currently serving in the US Navy as an active duty Firecontrolman (no I'm not a firefighter). Hoping to go gold side and eventually pilot aircraft in real life. In the mean time I hope to have some fun times with ya'll while I'm still able to! In terms of flight setup I only have the x56 Rhino due to space and portability reasons but I may cave in and get a set of pedals at some point. 

• Re: Application: Archangel_Amos

by » 5 years ago

Welcome sir! You have had a few flights with us and its always a party when you're here! Glad to have you on board! Soon Bad CRC will send you a welcome pack that goes over a lot of what we do here, you will also get access to the doc's on the website and forums. I'll change your status on the Discord. Next step will be to work on the RL2 tasks. Some you have done in our flights and I will check them off for you. Fargo will as well.

Welcome to the BSD.

• Re: Application: Archangel_Amos

by » 5 years ago

Welcome Amos!

Since you also had you intro flight with us through the open day server, you are now Trainee with the rank of Private. You should  have access to the BSD library as well as the pilot's mess on the forum. I sent you the BSD guide so you know where to go from here. 

Looking forward to fly with you and I hope I will see you often and motivated to take part in our community.

BaDCrC.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.