Forum

• Call sign: Tupperware
  • Internet connection: Cable 75mbps (Have to do a proper speed test but I never had issues with any server in the US)
  • Timezone: Mountine Time -7
  • Availability: Weekdays and Weekends After 7pm Mountain time.
  • Flight Hours: Never Keep a log
    • Huey: Many for sure (If you ask my wife more than a million)
    • Black Shark: 100+ I'm able to start up, flight and use some of the weapons. 
    • Mi8: 50+ I like it but never had a good relationship with this bus..
    • Gazzelle:  5 + hours..  never liked it...  
  • Mission Editor Knowledge: I understand how mission editor works, also have basic knowledge of Moose, and lua scripts. 
    • I'be been working in a persistent mission using a Unity program as Engine and DB.  Will love to share and see if we can make use of this.
    • I work from home 4 days per week so have lots of free time to help if needed, always wanting to learn new things and help.
  • Preferred Chopper: Huey...  Grew up watching it go over my house (had a military base close).. and never could get that sound of my head..  I've been flying the harrier lately and trying to fly the other fighters but always return to the huey.
    • Have some Arduino panels to help me operate the Huey easily.. (adf and armament panel).. currently i was not using them since a wrong set up in a power supply burnt my main arduino board and I never fix it.. but after yesterday flight with the team,  I think I'll start fixing them...
  • Flight Controls: TM Hotas Warthog, Saitek pro pedals.  Oculus Rift, Voice Attack. 

• Expectations w.r.t BSD:  Learn, Have fun, share Experiences / Ideas , Have Fun... in that order.

A little bit about me..

Not sure about you guys, but I don't have many people to talk about this hobby without feeling they are thinking I'm crazy.. so Happy to find a place to talk to people that understand this.. 

I work in banking industry as a developer, quite boring actually, so I used my programming experience to learn other programming languages like c# and lua, and was able to built some stuff in Unity engine.  also without a real technical background was able to learn and build some custom panels and some stuff with arduino.  Lately also started to do some arc welding and was working in a new rig to replace the one i'm currently using. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.