Forum

Help

in RECRUITMENT 6 years ago

Hey guys.  I signed up a couple months ago but things got a little crazy for me but im back on DCS nightly and would like to become involved in this group.  I didnt get to do an introductory flight and would like to.  How do i go about getting that started, or just getting started in general?  Thanks for the help in advance.

• Re: Help

by » 6 years ago

No problem Smitty!  We can totally get that going.  

Give us an idea of what you are all about since it seems your original intro is gonzo.  I can't find it under the same name.

What helos do you fly....?

Approximate skill level?  

Mission design experience?

Approximate hours per week you fly?

Types of missions you enjoy?

Time Zone?

Age?  

------

Please note we fly only the open beta version of DCS, so you will need to have that ready to go.  

by » 6 years ago

I have all the helos, mainly fly the huey but love the little gazelle.  In fact most my time is with the av8b or the gazelle. With those two helos my skill level is intermediate i would say.  I have no experience in the mi 8 and just a 3 or 4 hrs in the ka 50.  Mission design experience is very low but would love to learn.  I fly every night for about three hours unless im gone or family obligations.  Missions i like...all missions i just get board of flying alone.  Im in oreogn so im pacific time and im 36.  I too fly the open beta. 

by » 6 years ago

Come on in to our discord server!

https://discord.gg/qsYe8u

There's a "sign in" channel there.  Go ahead and say hi.   We hang out there most of the time, and in between missions when guys want to train together, that's where we do it.  

by » 6 years ago

Welcome Smitty! Gazelle and Huey are my favorites right now, I have more time in the Blackshark than anything. We all tend to jump back and forth on what the flavor of the month is. Looking forward to getting some flight time in with you.

BK 

by » 6 years ago

Had a great time flying around with you. Intro flight done! We got some troops to the battle and took some out in a hot LZ! Good fun! 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.