Forum

• your call sign : KrazyKrws
  • your age (must be over 18 years old) : 30
  • your type of internet connection and speed : Cable 100+ Down/ 20 Up
  • your timezone : EST
  • your availability during the week : After 12:00 am most days of the week. I get two random days off during the week and I'm free most of those days and hours.
  • your approximate number of flight hours already spent on DCS : In DCS probably shy of 100 hours. I have been flying in sims of all types forever but have fallen in love with the DCS simulation.
  • your knowledge level with the integrated DCS Mission Editor : None at all but I am happy to watch some videos and learn anything that anyone is willing to teach me.
  • your preferred chopper (you can love them all!) : I have been addicted to the Ka50 Black Shark 2 module recently. I also own the Huey.
  • your expectations w.r.t BSD. : I hope to be part of a community that has a passion for simulation and MP missions. I look forward to learning and taking part in informational exchanges as much as flying. I am certainly no helo expert as of yet and look forward to upping my skills. I have learned to crank up the Ka50 and take off, hover, land, utilize the trim and auto pilot as well as using weapons. I am still a bit ignorant on some systems but am continuously watching videos and reading everything that I can.  
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.